CVS Pharmacy / refusing to fill prescriptions from my doctor.
I just found out today the CVS will no longer fill prescriptions from my doctor. I have CVS Caremark insurance, so I have no choice in where I take my prescriptions to be filled. The medication in question can be fatal to stop abruptly. I have 4 days of medicine and can't get in to see a new doctor for 3 weeks. My death is on your head CVS! Prepare yourselves for a lawsuit of epic proportions.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly