CVS Pharmacy / automated calling system
This is the second time I have had to deal with the automated prescription calling system. First time was with my phone, I kept receiving calls saying my prescription was ready but it wasn't mine. I had to threaten a law suit to get my number removed. Today my daughter starting receiving calls, so I called the local pharmacy and was told to call corporate because they could not remove my daughters number even though they sat it up and she is 10 with no prescriptions. So now I have to call CVS corporate on my time during their hours to remove my number from a list they sat up without my permission. I say this is gross harrassement. I will no longer shop CVS due to the simple fact that the system they utilize is a neusance not only to me but as the pharmacist states to him as well. Good Bye and good ridence CVS.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly