CVS Pharmacy / gave me the wrong prescription
I went to CVS at 18252 Heritage HWY Denmark S.C 29042 on November 2 2011, to pick up my prescription and was giving the wrong prescription in the wrong box. The name of the prescription that was to be in the box is, Derma-Smoothe/FS Scalp Oil and there put a medicine for the face in the box. On the front of the box said apply to face twice daily and it is to be to the scalp twice a week. They but a difference prescription which is for the face call Verdeso. When I went back and get the right prescription, they would not change the direction on the front of the box .
This person said no one should be using your prescription which is right, but you never no who would pick it up and use it, things happen . This person was just working there for today, and I fell if they cannot do there job right they do not need to be working there. This is the first time I had a problem with cvs, everyone that work there before have been very nice.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly