CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / unethical behavior
I called CVS Pharmacy at 802 N Lansdowne Ave, Drexel Hill, PA 19026 on 8/22/2018 at approximately 7:35 am to find out when I would be able to refill my prescription. The head pharmacist who was working named Vlair was extremely rude, condescending and sarcastic to me. I have been going to this CVS since 2005 and the way she was to me, if something is not done, my family and I will take our business to Rite Aid. All I asked was when would I be able to fill my prescription because Express Scripts told me the 18th and sometimes their dates differ form the pharmacy. I am going away and I wanted to make sure I could take care of it before I left. If you don't like your job, my suggestion is that you find another career path.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly