CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — pharmacist rude - unprofessional
Tuesday August 24, 2018
Treated rudely and unprofessionally by Laura Swink, "pharmacist".
Refused to offer her name and slammed drive up window in my face, which I have on video.
Then threatened to call police on me. I laughed and ask her to do so.
Contacted complaint hotline and was promised follow up return call.
This is now the 7th day since incident and no reply from CVS.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly