CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / moneygram payment systems
I came into the store 30 minutes before they closed. To use the machine to send money quick. I asked the two employees for help. Both ladies acted concerned to help. Saying they knows nothing about the machine at all. That their the only one's in the store. There were customers in the store. They never announced that the store would be closing. They kept lying saying the machine cuts off in five minutes close to closing time. Not true then she said that the lights shuts off. Prior to closing time but, by that time. She was ringing up customers as she's telling me lies. I was having problems and needed my money refunded. Neither one would assist me only to stand behind me being nosy saying I don't know. They were not caring to help me in need of my emergency problem. Told me I had to go but, not told any of the other customers 7 minutes prior to closing. Closing time was 8p.m. customers didn't leave until 8:17p.m. Their customer service skills are beyond poor. They should be fired not wanting to work. Nor knowing how to operate machinery within the store. This was a manager and an associate. Can't remember their names. Incident happened 12/30/17, Store# 00605, Address: 1235 N. 14th ST Leesburg FL 34748.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist
- [Resolved] CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - mistreatment by pharmacist
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - denying use of bathroom to customer.