CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / mixed medication in the medicine container
Wonder why they just do not sell prescribed medicines in their original packaging. This would eliminate many uncontrolled human errors like the one we had to face.
Found a different tablet (H102) mixed with my Z70 metformin. Was very concerned what this other drug would be, and if I did consume any of this before finding it?
So I googled the medicine code numbers and thankfully they both are the same drugs but made by different manufacturers.
Does CVS mix drugs from multiple manufacturers intentionally or was it a very serious mistake, putting someone's health in jeopardy???
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service, quality of service, etc..
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - staff was rude. pharmacist was rude/unprofessional
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy/staff
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy