CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / cvs pharmacy
This complain is aboutique the CVS Pharmacy on 8705 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson AZ 85710.
The technicians are uncompetent and are locking professionalism!!! Yet again, the technician Diana in combined effort with the technician Christopher told me to go fill in my prescription in Walgreens or Frys because they don't have the product (needles 22g 1.5") and their distributor doesn't carry it either. This was complete nonsense!!! I had filled this product with them several times over the last year. The next day I walked in and Nicole, the pharmacist, filled in the prescription without a problem. Nicole is always kind and professional. They not just had the product but was also available immediately!!! I'm just amazed and wonder if this is the pharmacy policy on sending the customers to their competitors! Get your staff retrained, this is unacceptable!!!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly