CVS — depend
I ordered Men's Depend Underwear for my father on the 28th of April. The company sent a large box of Kleenex instead. How stupid can someone be. I have complained in person and through messages several times and the company keeps blaming me for the mistake. This was a purchase for a medical need. How could a company this large be so dumb.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Havana, ILI suggest everyone stops using CVS. The company keeps throwing a fit about $53 dollars when they should just do their job and give me a refund for their mistake I am sure they can afford it. Everyone needs to go back to school or take a class on how to treat people. The power of the internet will definitely make sure everyone knows what a terrible company this is.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly