Custom Built Personal Training / HORRIBLE company

Jun 11, 2015
This company is an absolute joke. I signed a 12 month contract and have been through five trainers. After my fifth trainer quit, I was never even notified that he had left, nor did anyone have the common decency to let me know or set me up with a new trainer. I haven't trained in three months, yet I'm still paying for it. Ken, who I am assuming is the manager, is an absolute a**hole, to put it nicely. They refuse to let me out of my contract, even though they won't set me up with a trainer. Even though they are in breach of their contract, they still will not let me out. If I put a stop payment on my account so that no more of my hard earned money will be taken out for something I am not using, I will get turned over to collections. It's absolutely ABSURD. It's honestly sad that two of their employees, that I know of, do nothing but trash talk this company and their managers. Not to mention, five trainers that I have been assigned to in less than a year have QUIT! That's absolutely INSANE. Out of the mouth of a Custom Built employee, the managers are money hungry. Seriously, do NOT sign a contract with these people. Not only will you never reach the goals you set with them, they honest just don't care. If they're getting their money each month, they don't give a damn what happens with you. I am absolutely disgusted with Custom Built Personal Training.

Custom Built Personal Training Logo Custom Built Personal Training