Curves / Hiring Policy
I was recently hired at Curves at the Beverlywood location as a fitness motivator trainee after working for several years as a paralegal/legal assistant. In addition to working the front desk, I would help the ladies with their workout so they could reach their maximum potential.
After the initial interview where I truthfully admitted I had no experience in this field, I was advised I would be trained which I thought was terrific because I had no idea how the circuit worked.
Well, imagine my surprise that after only two days I was fired. Either (1) the manager had an ego problem; (2) the owner had no idea I was hired (I never even met her!) or (3) my age (I'm 54) and they wanted someone younger!
Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! The majority of the women who attend Curves are about my age and even older and one would think they would like seeing an older person at the front desk AND working the circuit. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Customer service at Curves Beverlywood -- non-existent!
More Curves Complaints & Reviews
- Curves for Women Gym - The overall attitude stunk! 
- Curves - Membership cancellation! 
- Curves - membership fees 
- Curves - Beware Cancellation Policy
- Curves for Women Gym - Rude and Greedy 
- Curves International - charging my account every month
- Curves - gym is moving
- Curves International - customer service
- Curves International - early termination fee
- Curves Caste Walk - Payment not received