Cuisinart DTC - 975 Coffee Maker / defective product
Within a year of owning the Cuisinart coffeemaker DTC 975 series, I had it replaced once; the second pot malfunctioned within 2mos. Total cost of shipping on my part approx. $20. for each replacement. Told by Co. rep. out of thousands of coffeemakers there may be 50 defective. I of course received two of them. Why should I incur the extra expense of shipping for their defective product. I've decided not to chance another defective pot and absorb the loss.The original cost was $99.00. I've been using a 5yr old back up pot while waiting to resolve this issue; original cost $20.
More Cuisinart DTC - 975 Coffee Maker Complaints & Reviews
- Cuisinart - bad service 
- Cuisinart - defective coffee maker 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - Grninder - product stops brewing at 6 cups when we make 12 
- Cuisinart - customer service 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - rebate scam 
- Cuisinart - cmw-200
- Cuisinart - classic waffle maker
- Cuisinart - cuisinart — poor customer service
- Cuisinart - cuisinart griddler
- Cuisinart - Beware!