Cricket Wireless / lies and ultimately costing me over 1000.00

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I was lied to buy cricket employees to come to cricket, then charged for services I could not access after those lies and a stolen phone which I was told I'd have no deductable with insurance they sold me I find out I did and then when I couldn't afford it due to being a victim of crime they tell me to buy phones that couldn't be unlocked then spend 417.76 on a iPhone that wasn't compatible with cricket hotspot something I paid for and a must have to have to sale that iPhone for 115.00 to buy a crap Motorola cruise and have them cancel my hotspot all together and want to keep charging me for a suspension of a line I can not use cause I've spent this money for a 2nd phone line and still can't have anything do by this crap company to make it up to me or make it right then like to me and tell me customer service is the only department with the company [censored] that's a flat out [censored]ing lie and I'm getting close to taking measures to get my justice one way or another either legally in court or as a free man of God in my own hands what's it gonna be. I will have justice one way or another. I'm sick of this crap of making me more of victim every time I turn around. I won't be a victim any more am I perfectly clear about this I was a victim of a crime and cricket wants to keep making it worse and victimize me more and more over and over. This will not be stood for and I'll die before I allow anyone to keep making me more of a victim.

Re
Sep 16, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      16th of Sep, 2018

I would file a complaint with the better business bureau
    would also contact there corporate office ( executives)
    does seem a legal case could be made by there deceptive sales and service