Cricket Wireless / customer service and refuses to refund for unauthorized charges

Six Mile, SC, United States Review updated:

Cricket double charged my debit card and will not refund the funds. I am disabled and Cricket took over $100 for one month of service that ONLY costs $40. When I contacted them first they would refund unauthorized 3 days. When I explained my situation, the man was very rude and purposly disconnected the call. I immediately called back, this time, after much argument and many call reps, then they told me they would have my account credited by 11am est. At 1pm there were no credits so I called again. I got shuffled around for about an hour so I got online on Cricket.com. My cricket account showed a $80 credit so I accessed online chat and I was then told no refund because the monies were my by two different payment methods but with the same card number. Hummmmm????
So now Cricket is stealing and keeping my disability money, I take a $250 lose which I don't have at all and this company makes billions?? Can anyone help me??

Ka
Jul 01, 2016

Comments

• Sh
      Aug 12, 2016

Cricke you let anyone pay over the phone with oht checki ng if the cards there ising really belongs to them come on. Now this is my miney being stolen