Cricket Wireless / customer service and refuses to refund for unauthorized charges
Cricket double charged my debit card and will not refund the funds. I am disabled and Cricket took over $100 for one month of service that ONLY costs $40. When I contacted them first they would refund unauthorized 3 days. When I explained my situation, the man was very rude and purposly disconnected the call. I immediately called back, this time, after much argument and many call reps, then they told me they would have my account credited by 11am est. At 1pm there were no credits so I called again. I got shuffled around for about an hour so I got online on Cricket.com. My cricket account showed a $80 credit so I accessed online chat and I was then told no refund because the monies were my by two different payment methods but with the same card number. Hummmmm????
So now Cricket is stealing and keeping my disability money, I take a $250 lose which I don't have at all and this company makes billions?? Can anyone help me??
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill