Cricket Wireless / cricket phone purchase.
I purchased a phone on November 11, 2017. I asked what the return policy is if I decide I do not like this phone. The store manager told me 7 days. I'm here exactly a week later. The following Saturday, 11/18/17 and he's acting as if there's an issue. Telling me it's the 8th day. Umm...everyone knows 7 days is 1 week. Yet, in this mythical land of Cricket Wireless, The day I bought the phone was day 1 and "he wasn't going to bother with the 12pm/12am thing" according to him. I can't believe the audacity and the massive time waste. They are seriously trying to play me out of $129 + $25 upgrade fee.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill