Credit Solutions of America / Huge mistake

Going with Credit Solutions was a huge mistake. They to nothing for you and charge you a ton. I made 2 payment to them before I realized how they worked and then canceled. If you are looking to get out of debt, look somewhere else. They tell you they will settle for a lot less but by the time they do, your balance has gone way up because of fees and penalties. All they do is ask you to save money and once you have some saved they say you can pay this creditor now. What a joke! Their service is great until you sign up then you can't get any service at all. The one time I did get through I heard a manger tell the person I was talking to she was taking to much time and to hurry up. Once again What a joke!

Va

Comments

• Cr
      6th of Mar, 2009

I think if you have a job or are making some money, cancel with credit solutions, and call the credit card companies and try to work something out where you pay a min payment per month and can close the account.

If you are not making any money, then probably filing bankruptcy is the only option. I thought it strange that when I called credit solutions they did not even ask me for the account number of the credit card company that I was doing business with.

Basically, what they want you to do with no guarantee that it works, is stop paying your credit cards, which is going to hurt your credit rating, try saving up some money per month for 3 years till you have 1/2 the money that the credit card bills are for, and then they will "try" to make a settlement for 1/2.

This may be what you are looking for, but I read some complaints about this company on the Internet which scares me about doing business with them. I do not know of a good 3rd party company that can actually help negotiate your debts. If you are thinking about filing for bankruptcy then I would suggest contacting an attorney if you can afford one.

15th of Apr, 2009

Credit, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Why even say anything at all? I hate stupid people.

15th of Apr, 2009

hahah thats good that is
    they get you to just stop paying your bills, and pay them instead. eventually they tell you that they reached a settlement deal with your creditors, which is way more money than you could pay at once of course. But not to worry, you can start paying us, Credit Solutions, instead with one monthly payment. ISNT THAT GREAT? Remember, dont bother to answer your phone in fact, we suggest you change your number and get one that is unlisted. You don't want those baad bill collectors harrassing you anymore, right?

the fraud is, your original creditors just charged off your account because they couldnt get in contact with you anymore. Nobody from Credit Solutions contacted them at all.

Companies like Credit Solutions really help keep the American Economy strong. Think of all the nice houses, and cars, living like Kings and Queens and stuff. Do they deserve it? Did they really work for it? Its sad to know our own government won't do anything about these companies.

• Ry
      20th of Apr, 2009

If anyone complaining about credit solutions of america resides in the State of Florida pleasecontact me at rtables@rsglawyers.com ... we can help you

• Ry
      20th of Apr, 2009

I completely retract my offer to Help above.. the offer was free advise and at no point was intended for the purpose of obtaining professional employment