Credit Solutions / harrasing phone calls

1 FL, United States

this credit solutions when i called for my det solutions they said they will take care of my det about 65% to 70% what i owe.and i have to pay theire fee until i save up for settelement they going to do for me so i accepted it.but they never get me any settelement better than my creditors offered me some times even they offer they never let me know and declined the offer without me even knowing so they can get more months fee for them self longer, any way i constantly calling them for settlement of the cards all i got is 45% to 50% so i ended paying all my settelement and theire fee and closed the account.now they constantly calling me i owe them more money because i paid early my cards.i told them on the phone sent e-mail now they harrasing my husband and i constantly and reported to the credit report companys.my credit is really bad as it is and still harrased by this moran company constantly.theire fee was 299 dollars a month. I hope no body will fall for this cruked leaching company like i did.

Thanks