Credit One Bank / horrific customer service

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I made a payment to Credit One Bank on 2/20/2010. On 2/24/2010 displayed a credit for the payment I made. However, my available credit did not reflect the payment I just made. I called service and the CSR explained that the payment I made need to be verified by my bank. I explained that the funds had infact been released from my bank. The CSR would not let me get a word in edgewise. I explained again. The funds are no longer available at my bank, your self acknowledges the payment, what else needs to be verified. The CSR then tells me the funds I just payed would not be available until 3/02/2010. WOW! This does not make sense. I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor, or whomever, immediately rattles off some rhetoric about reverse payments, again I am unable to get a word in, and ignorantly asks if I have ever worked for a bank and explains that she has and that I do not know banking systems. I'm thinking to myself, why would I care, I want to know why my payment I just made is not reflective in my available credit. I asked, "your telling me that it takes 9 days for funds to become available. The supervisor says emphatically, YES! I asked why is this not consistent on a monthly basis. She says "I don't know" wow! I say okay" Let's do this, I want to pay the remainder of the balance tonight and close the card. The supervisor responds, Okay! Places me on hold. I stay on hold for 10 minutes, nothing, I finally hangup because it is obvious what she is doing, waiting for me to hangup. I'm sure I won't receive a call from them. I am going to pay the remainder of the balance via B of A bill pay. I've done this before and It takes 1 day to clear. Unreal!

Comments

• Ly
      25th of Feb, 2010

CREDIT ONE BANK needs to be investigated. I too have put up with a great deal of aggravation and unfair practices. On top of that, I am sick and tired of calling them and getting reps in the Phillipines who can't understand what you're trying to say and are extremely rude. Stay awa from CREDIT ONE BANK!!!

• Cr
      20th of Mar, 2010

Although my situation is different, our experience is similiar. Terriable!

• Dr
      16th of Dec, 2017

YEAH THEY SUCKED ALRIGHT! I'M CLOSING MY ACCOUNT FIRST THING MONDAY AND SINCE THEY APPARENTLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIER CUSTOMERS WHO PAY MONTHLY I AM ONLY PAYING THE BARE MINIMAL EACH MONTH UNTIL IT IS PAID OFF! WHY SHOULD I RUSH WHEN THEY DON'T RUSH TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES IN A TIMELY FASHION!