Credit One Bank / horrific customer service
I made a payment to Credit One Bank on 2/20/2010. On 2/24/2010 displayed a credit for the payment I made. However, my available credit did not reflect the payment I just made. I called service and the CSR explained that the payment I made need to be verified by my bank. I explained that the funds had infact been released from my bank. The CSR would not let me get a word in edgewise. I explained again. The funds are no longer available at my bank, your self acknowledges the payment, what else needs to be verified. The CSR then tells me the funds I just payed would not be available until 3/02/2010. WOW! This does not make sense. I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor, or whomever, immediately rattles off some rhetoric about reverse payments, again I am unable to get a word in, and ignorantly asks if I have ever worked for a bank and explains that she has and that I do not know banking systems. I'm thinking to myself, why would I care, I want to know why my payment I just made is not reflective in my available credit. I asked, "your telling me that it takes 9 days for funds to become available. The supervisor says emphatically, YES! I asked why is this not consistent on a monthly basis. She says "I don't know" wow! I say okay" Let's do this, I want to pay the remainder of the balance tonight and close the card. The supervisor responds, Okay! Places me on hold. I stay on hold for 10 minutes, nothing, I finally hangup because it is obvious what she is doing, waiting for me to hangup. I'm sure I won't receive a call from them. I am going to pay the remainder of the balance via B of A bill pay. I've done this before and It takes 1 day to clear. Unreal!
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - gross mishandling and denial of valid dispute
- Credit One Credit Card - credit card
- Credit One Bank - text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy 
- Credit One Bank - re: action needed for wells fargo business account application. need negative mark removed from my credit report.
- Credit One Bank - company as a whole