Credit Acceptance Corporation / bad /lemon vehicle loan

1 United States

I asked about a 2004 Chevy truck today...they wanted $13, 000+ for a 14 year old truck with over 160, 000 miles on it. My credit was denied (Thank God!) because, the credit source this used dealer uses also happens to be the credit source I used on my 2004 Dodge truck. (Credit Acceptance Corp.) The 2004 Dodge truck had over 180, 000 miles on it, the dipstick to check the oil was disconnected from the engine block, making checking the oil impossible. I had to just add oil periodically to it. The engine seized up, after running roughly for months. I informed the credit agency of the problem MONTHS before it seized up, and BEGGED them to help. They ignored me. I stopped making payments, why should I pay for a product that I can't use, especially since I was FORCED by circumstances to pay for transportation to replace the truck? And the credit agency, out of the evilness and greed of their heart, has given me constant negative credit ratings ever since. They still hold the loan open, and late every month. That should be illegal. Venting accomplished, thank you for listening. Powers and principalities are ruining a good man.

Me