Creative Home Arts Club / demanding payment for membership?

Creative Home Arts Club
PO Box 3526
Phone: 1-877-893-7885
I recieved a magazine that I did not subscribe to... Creative home arts magazine. They have sent me three reminders to pay my dues or I would be "shut - off, in fairness to active dues - paying members". It also states they "need for immediate payment of $12.00. The bottom of the letter reads membership dues invoice. This is a scam to look like you owe them for a magazine subscription. They send you their magazine in the mail, stating you ordered it, then send a lookalike invoice. If I was a senior citizen or an absent minded person, I might have paid it, thinking I had overlooked something I had indeed ordered. That is what they are hoping for. I called their number [protected]. I asked why I was sent a magazine and I was told"I had signed up"in november of 2008. I told her I had not ordered anything. I demanded to know how she got my name, then she states that"it doesn't say how I got on their list"she then started to describe the benefits and perks and savings etc. I would get with my subscription. I told her"if I had ordered this magazine, don't you think I would know all this stuff already???" that shut her up!!! I demanded that I be removed and told her what I thought about their deceitful scam. She said I may get one more invoice, but she removed my name. Well, miss ashley johnson, you're being reported to the bbb. Be careful folks.

A  15th of Jun, 2009 by
I was sent membership details...that included pay $24 for a yr lifetime membership...I was supposed to receive all the membership items once I made a payment of the $24, which I did. It has been 3 yrs now and I received one magazine and paper gift bags, thats it, everything else they had promised I never received. I called asking them about this and they apologize say they would ship out all the stuff, still nothing. Now, Im getting a bill for $360. FOR WHAT???? I have not received anything. SCAM!!!

Creative Home Arts Club Logo Creative Home Arts Club