Creative Home Arts Club / lifetime membership

1 Hopkins, MN, United States Review updated:

I paid for a lifetime membership and received a few magazines then nothing. Did they go out of business along with their cooking club and gardening club? I was a lifetime member in all three clubs. Some sort of explanation should be sent or posted to all the lifetime members as to what happened. Unfortunately it looks like all of us fell for a scam.
The president & ceo is listed as Nancy Evensen, senior Vice President: Tony DeFranco, Vice President, finance: Kate Pope, Vice President, information systems: Scott Simerlin, Vice President, human resourses: Sherry Lee Phone # listed was [protected].
My member# [protected].
I had tried to get in touch by calling numerous times, but was left on hold, or was accidentally hung up on. When I called back I was left on hold again or was disconnected.
I never thought there was anything I could do other than accept the fact I was scammed. I would like a complaint filed against the companies if that could be possible.

Ta
Sep 22, 2018

Comments

• De
      18th of Jan, 2019

I also paid for a lifetime membership. I have tried to log onto their web site but it no longer exists. I am furious with this company for not honoring and skipping out with all the money paid for what? Nothing. I agree that my money should be refunded back. I tell you I won't be joining anymore crafting sights if its going to cost me hard earned money. Shame on them. I got a few magazines which I figured I paid about $35.00 each if thats all I get for a life time membership.