Craigslist / for sale / vehicle
This is not really a complaint towards Craigslist but for someone who is claiming to be selling a 2006 Infiniti G35X for $4400.00. After emailing back and forth with this person he suggested we use a "3rd party" such as eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program. This person even gave me a VIN of JNKCV51F56M615917 so I could run a Carfax report. After researching this found it to be a scam!!!
For anyone who can help the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) was used in the ad, luckly I was able to catch this before getting scammed and want to make sure I did what I could to prevent someone else from getting scammed.
If there is anything else I could do please let me know
More Craigslist Complaints & Reviews
- Craigslists - personal assistant 
- Craigslist Macbook Pro Using Tnt Service - craigslist scam using fake tnt shipping service 
- Craigslist - deleted postings without notification 
- Vita Mix 5200 Blender / Sound Enclosure On Craigslist - listing removal: vita mix 5200 blender onwers - free drawing for sound enclosure 
- Craigslist - scam listing on craigslist sf bay area 
- Craigslist - mustang (car) for sale 
- Craigslist - $900 malibu car ad
- Craigslist - my postings for a labradoodle with rehoming fee being flagged.
- Craigslist - kevin fetterplace
- Craigslist - scam lease