Craigslist / for sale / vehicle
This is not really a complaint towards Craigslist but for someone who is claiming to be selling a 2006 Infiniti G35X for $4400.00. After emailing back and forth with this person he suggested we use a "3rd party" such as eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program. This person even gave me a VIN of JNKCV51F56M615917 so I could run a Carfax report. After researching this found it to be a scam!!!
For anyone who can help the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) was used in the ad, luckly I was able to catch this before getting scammed and want to make sure I did what I could to prevent someone else from getting scammed.
If there is anything else I could do please let me know
More Craigslist Complaints & Reviews
- Craigslists - personal assistant 
- Craigslist Macbook Pro Using Tnt Service - craigslist scam using fake tnt shipping service 
- Craigslist - deleted postings without notification 
- Vita Mix 5200 Blender / Sound Enclosure On Craigslist - listing removal: vita mix 5200 blender onwers - free drawing for sound enclosure 
- Craigslist - scam listing on craigslist sf bay area 
- Craigslist - member
- Craigslist - unethical behavior, attempted extortion, blackmail and harassment 
- Craigslist - craigslist repeatedly removing my posts
- Craigslist - posting a listing for "car" to swindle money from people
- Craigslist - house for rent scam