[Resolved] Craigslist User / profane language in e-mail from craigslist user
On Jan 13th I posted on craigslist truck for sale, I received an E-Mail today 13th from craigslist user stateing that I was F------ing ###ed for thinking my truck was worth $7500, replied I would pray for them because they needed help. would like to forward this E-Mail to someone from craigslist to look into this, no reason for someone to talk like this to anyone for posting something for sale. Thanks
This craigslist user E-Mailed me on the 13th Jan. telling me I was [censor] for asking $7500 for a truck I had posted, to me this user should be banned from craigslist following is craigslist address set by [email protected] Can craigslist trace this assigned address to user and ban them for any further use for this type of language???
More Craigslist User Complaints & Reviews
- Craigslists - personal assistant 
- Craigslist Macbook Pro Using Tnt Service - craigslist scam using fake tnt shipping service 
- Craigslist - deleted postings without notification 
- Vita Mix 5200 Blender / Sound Enclosure On Craigslist - listing removal: vita mix 5200 blender onwers - free drawing for sound enclosure 
- Craigslist - scam listing on craigslist sf bay area 
- Craigslist - simon rincon "handyman"
- Craigslist - response back from an ad on your site
- Craigslist - contact craigslist for help
- Craigslist - mobile mechanic 
- Craigslist - posting on craigslist