Craigslist / sew-in

Chicago, IL, United States

I contacted the lady bri on april 17th for a sew-in hair doo. Her price was 90 at the time and i gave her a $10 tip... The next day i contacted her again cause my hair came down in the back. She by fixed and told me that she know that it will not come down now. On april 30 the sew in was coming down again based on she didnt braid my right at all. When i contacted her that day she said that she understood my frustration and will refund me my money n it will get refunded by thursday. I told her that she can refund me my money through pay pal asap... She stated that she will and this has never happened... I contacted her the day before and she said that she will refund the money but right now she is going through a family issue. I stated that i understood but that has nothing to do with me and business is business. She said that i better be glad she has not blocked me... She aksed me to send her my damn pay pal info... I did and she never sent it... I have texts pics and voice recording of everything... I do not know any real beautician that do hair and this bs happens to the clients... She does the hair in her apartment at 5931 huron st. Chicago ill 60654...

Ha