Craigslist, Propay / fake name
I saw on craigslist an offer for a 2003 toyota corolla S for 2497$
do i contacted the seller and he told me that it will go threw propay so that we are both secure (his name was michael duncan) so i send the money threw moneygram to the 3rd party
since that time i haven't heart anything from him
so i calle propay and they do not have any record of me there and they told me to stop my transaction and file a report, well I calle moneygram and unfortunately the money was already picked up.
so now i am dealing with the police and try to get the car or the money.
my contact name at propay was dallas raines
Fausto perez pacheco's Response, Jun 28, 2017
Please remove my phone number, l have never put that
tatcher's Response, Aug 27, 2017
Just like I said never again will I use craigslist. People are crazy.
More Craigslist, Propay Complaints & Reviews
- Craigslists - personal assistant 
- Craigslist Macbook Pro Using Tnt Service - craigslist scam using fake tnt shipping service 
- Craigslist - deleted postings without notification 
- Vita Mix 5200 Blender / Sound Enclosure On Craigslist - listing removal: vita mix 5200 blender onwers - free drawing for sound enclosure 
- Craigslist - scam listing on craigslist sf bay area 
- Craigslist Myrtle Beach - title of ad: earn up to $18/hr be your own boss doordash (myrtle beach)
- Craigslist - s&b roofing
- Craigslist - member
- Craigslist - unethical behavior, attempted extortion, blackmail and harassment 
- Craigslist - craigslist repeatedly removing my posts