Craigslist / bad website

Craigslist is terrible. Over and over, every few weeks, they demand phone "verification:" on my existing account just to post ads. I never post more than a few at a time, each for a single household item for sale. After the latest "phone verification, " it wouldn't let me post ANY ads, just resulting in a canned message screen saying it was "blocked" for violating unspecified "terms of service." It advises to read the (extremely lengthy) terms of service to try and figure out for myself the reason!! Same thing for anything I tried to post. I haven't had any conflicts with anyone I've sold to. so it beats me. And they're impossible to communicate with, since whatever you do, you only get the same mindless automated messages to your email.
I've had lots of other trouble with it. Guess it's a case of you get what you pay for. It's free- which equals worthless, in this case.

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2010

Jason9999 - I also have a SIMILAR complaint above Craigslist on here. You can take a look at it. It has already been ATTACKED by CL Flagger/Spammer types.

I am asking everyone on here who has been unfairly treated by the weasels who have been give DELETING tools on CL to join with me in Creating an ALTERNATIVE TO CL thru my new Mark Gordon page on FB . Just 'friend me' there and after we get a few people together we will make a NEW Advertising Site that is an ALTERNATIVE TO CRAIGSLIST.

And you can write me at gordonmark5@yahoo.com

Regards, Mark

14th of Aug, 2011

Craigslist is a well-masked scam. Since Ebay bought their stake; things have gone downhill.
    ?https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/craigslist-c485315.html