Craftsman Snow Thrower / lemon
Consumer’s Report has our Craftsman Snow Thrower model (536.881651) as a high-end example. I suppose every snow thrower model has a lemon. Our Craftsman Snow Thrower seems to be that proverbial lemon.
We have been able to have many hours of use, for the perpetual problems that we’ve faced over the three years that we’ve had our Craftsman Snow Thrower.
At one point we asked to have our Snow Thrower replaced, but instead, the repairman just told us to buy another maintenance agreement. If we would have had it replaced at this point, it would have still been under warranty! We bought a one-year maintenance agreement after the first one expired. Then, we bought another one-year agreement. Well, our current maintenance agreement has now expired and we have a new problem.
Instead of getting a new maintenance agreement, we would rather just have a Craftsman Snow Thrower that will actually work!
More Craftsman Snow Thrower Complaints & Reviews
- Sears / Craftsman Riding Lawnmower - lawn mower will just stop running 
- Sears / Craftsman Blower Vac - poor product and service! 
- Sears / Craftsman - defective 4 ton floor jack 
- Sears - Craftsman Weedeater - a true retail dinosaur, and rude to boot! 
- Sears - Hoffman Estates, Il / Craftsman Lawn Mower - very poorly made piece of equipment, terrible service! 
- Craftsman - 20v impact drill with charger and 2 batteries. brand new!!
- Craftsman - no repair parts available
- Sears Craftsman Lawn Tractor - lawn tractor
- Garage Door Opener - Craftsman - warranty issue
- Craftsman Tractor - craftsman tractor