C.R. England / driver threats to do bodily harm.

1 United States

Today, I was waiting and waiting to pull up to a fuel island but there were three lanes and no one in the three lanes were buying fuel... This driver for C R England in truck number 53659 who parked for a long time blocking the fuel islands come out with a cup of coffee. I walked over and took a picture of his truck and also himself sitting inside... He rolled down his window and said to me, "What he [censored] are you shooting my picture?" I said because he was discourteous by blocking the lanes so no one else can buy fuel and was he too lazy to park like out drivers when they go inside the rest area for coffee or food. My gosh, you would have thought I attacked is family or something. He jumps out of his truck and threatens to kick my [censor], put me in the hospital... and I told him he was on video and pointed to the camera's over his head... For fear of being hurt, I went back to my truck and decided I would contact C R England about this crazed, out of control driver they have representing them... Another driver told me I should call the police because he was actually assaulting me... So it's sad that people like this should even be in the public environment... His photo is attached to verify who he actually is... The Indian Hills rest area on the Ohio turnpike should have plenty of video of this violent man with absolutely no consideration for others...

C.R. England