CR England / Sexual Hasseement

I made an big Mistake going to CR England...I was hired by this Company back in June 2008. I ace there road test and skills test in Indiana at orientation. The Hotel house us in was ###. 3 Days went pass and i got call that they have an trainer for me, I did request an Non-Smoker, but being an nice guy that I said "ok". well the Trainer decline cuz I was an Non-Smoker. 10 mins later she call back and said he will take me. The Trainer name is Mark Bishop, and he is the worse Trainer I ever seen. 8 days into the Training, we just got done with our 36 hours reset and I was sleeping. When i woke up, I saw Mark Bishop Driving and with my logs written into. I call my TC and told what happen and she call him and i was being drop off in Dallas. I fail cuz i told on him.

Now is Dallas Monday june 23, 2008, I walk into the school in dallas. The secretary is Dallas, took my paperwork, inclusing my logs copy. I told her what as happen, She call my TC and I Talk her again and I was told I was not be testout today. So I wait for the van so I could go back to the ### hotel in Dallas. while i waiting, gay guy works in the dallas School Name Aaron made an pass at me. I told him "NO'. The Next day I walk into the School to turn in my statement about the Sexaul Hassement (which never made it to Utah) and getting ready to take the cumputer vis. of the Test and i was told Not too. When finally they were ready to gave me mine road test, I was ready to go. The guy that did the road test with me, They call him "Cowboys". He took on the Norrow Industal road and wanted me to an right turn on another norrow Industal Road, The an park on the other side of the road and I didn't have enough room to make the turn and I told him. He told me "Do the turn or you fail" so I turn and tendems in the duch...

Since i been home fight this termination that James Rhodes and Carrie Johansen Refuse to Listen and change my Termination. you see that want us to follow the Sexaul hassement policy which they don't follow the Policy at all. CR England is the worse Trucking i ever been with. With there magt. it about the Money. I don't think James Rhodes and Carrie Johansen ever and I mean Ever been in an truck and i didn't think they have an CDL class A lic.

All i ask was job back and status change to Quit, But James Rhodes only care about himself, instead making things right. I'm going to fight this as it takes...

Comments

• Tr
      18th of Mar, 2011

I heard of three different women who got raped by there trainers. The last one they made a policy during the process of the litigation against them that no female would be put with a male trainer. Dont know what happened with the lawsuit but I do know the repealed there no female with a male trainer policy a few months after that happened. Those three are just what I know for a fact. I have heard dozens of stories about women being sexually abused and raped by the male trainers crengland forces them with.

• Ha
      17th of Aug, 2011

The person who wrote original complaint was lacking in the intelligence department ...he couldn't even type in proper English. As for the complaint above...CRE does not FORCE you to go with a trainer. That is total crap. The apprentice may chose to go with a male trainer because they "don't want to sit around in the hotel for another day" until a female trainer is located AND available, but CRE does NOT force trainers on apprentices.