CR England / Terrible experience

CR England
Hello fello professional drivers. If you are planning on attending CR England's Orientation, DON'T. Everything is geared towards Lease teams. They do not pay orientation or even feed you. If you want there is one chef there that will serve you a double cheeseburger for 5.00, after you wait in line for 45 minutes or more with the other 160 drivers.

He is the only chef there serving you. There are no restaurants around so your screwed there. After your done with orientation get prepared to be really pissed off. They will tell you that it will take almost 3 weeks to get you a truck and send you back home via the lovely greyhound. Then you have to call them everyday to see where you are at on their 'list'. You have to ask yourself just one question. Why are there so many people in orientation?

The answers are common sense. Don't let them lie to you, they are very good at it. I am now looking at other companies and do not plan on leasing anything from them. You are a disposable number to them and you feel that from day one.

A  1st of Nov, 2009 by
Anyone who wasn't turned off by England after experiencing the Sunday orientation has to have an IQ under 80. The 3 hour wait from the bus station to the dingy hotel should have been your first indication. Then when you finally get to the hotel you find out that its not time to rest because you have to go to their facility even though it clearly said on your invitation that this wasn't going to occur until Monday. Then at the facility you have to be grilled by an off duty cop, get your blood pressure checked with a rigged machine by a doctor who is really only a chiropractor, and pee in a cup. This doesn't sound like much but the left handed vibe I got from every England rep I had to deal with was enough for me to go AWOL when I finally got back to the dingy Home Town Lodge at 4:30 PM. I got my bags from the "baggage" room and walked out the back door around the hotel to the Best Western down the street. The next day I took a plane back home. Before I went to the Burns Harbor facility I read many complaints like the ones on this website, but I still wanted to see what England had to offer. I have never had a more uncomfortable experience in all my life. It is all a big "put-on". Don't sign anything unless you have your attorney present.
A  3rd of Apr, 2010 by
i was gonna go to get my cdl a with cr england but after i read all those complaint... ohh papa, no way . i rather do any job and stay close to my family and come back home every night .GOD BLESS EVERYONE who was screwd by this company. thank to all of you you just saved my...my best wishes.

C.R. England Logo C.R. England