CR England / Terrible experience
Hello fello professional drivers. If you are planning on attending CR England's Orientation, DON'T. Everything is geared towards Lease teams. They do not pay orientation or even feed you. If you want there is one chef there that will serve you a double cheeseburger for 5.00, after you wait in line for 45 minutes or more with the other 160 drivers.
He is the only chef there serving you. There are no restaurants around so your screwed there. After your done with orientation get prepared to be really pissed off. They will tell you that it will take almost 3 weeks to get you a truck and send you back home via the lovely greyhound. Then you have to call them everyday to see where you are at on their 'list'. You have to ask yourself just one question. Why are there so many people in orientation?
The answers are common sense. Don't let them lie to you, they are very good at it. I am now looking at other companies and do not plan on leasing anything from them. You are a disposable number to them and you feel that from day one.
More CR England Complaints & Reviews
- CR England - fraud and scam 
- CR England - Still getting screwed 
- C R England - fraud and scam 
- C R England - wining-# wanna-be drivers 
- C R England - scam and lies 
- C.R. England - driver threats to do bodily harm.
- C. R. England, Inc - un professional recruiter
- C.R. England - threatened job, liars
- CR England - Driver breaking traffic laws
- CR England - Trucking