Cox Communications / bundle packages
Cox Communications is the most unethical company I have ever dealt with. Not only that, but they have a total lack of concern and respect for their customers. I could fill pages with evidence. But the reason I'm posting this complaint today is because I just found out that the whole time I was signed up for one their "Bundle" packages, I was not getting ANY discount on my services. The reason? I do not have digital cable. That's right. Even though they lead you to believe that if you sign up for all three services - cable TV, telephone and internet - with Cox, you will receive a discount that you would not receive if you did not have all three services, you will NOT get ANY discount or those services unless you have DIGITAL TELEVISION! You will pay the same amount as you would if you only got one or two services from Cox. I called their service rep and demanded to know where that information was when I signed up. He could not tell me and I still have not found it.
Not only that, but they led me to believe my phone service would be cheaper than Qwest. That is, if you don't count the taxes, fees and surcharges they fail to mention! Their cable TV is the biggest rip-off ever. Sixty-seven channels and at least 5 of them are now blacked out. The majority of the rest of them aren't even worth watching. I just cancelled my TV and phone service with Cox. And if I can find another internet service, I'll cancel that also.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate 
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire 
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months