CowBoom.com / substituted cheap computer

1 online Florida, United States Review updated:

I bought numerous computer from cowboom and they substituted cheap models for good ones.I won auctions and they sent me much cheaper computer more than 3 times. They offered to pay me to keep the cheap one and it made it acceptable the first few times. It has been a continuous thing and it seems if someone didn't know better the computer they received would look good but in actuality is hundreds of dollars cheaper than the one offer for auction and bid on.So Warning to anyone doing business with cowboom . If it was a mistake it would only happen occasionally. The man in charge of cow boom has been trained in the logistics of resale and is highly educated in this field . So with all of his training and experience in this type of activity it would be a seldom thing for this to happen and not the rule of the day. If there is any question about this I can be reached at luckfelt4@msn.com . Beware

Er
Apr 9, 2013

Comments

• Ph
      27th of May, 2009
    computer - stole money
    eletrogear

i went to there web site to see about getting a computer filled out app and they sad they needed copy of ban statement and check stubs i told them never mind and i look at my bank account and seen they pulled out $39.96 today with out my permisson

30th of Jun, 2009
    computer - hi i was rip off of $99.00
    blue hippo
    7000 security boulevard
    Baltimore
    Maryland
    Phone: 1800-383-6557
    bluehippo.com

well when i saw this aids in the paper i said that look but i wante to stop the order so i did but they got my money on the 29 of june what came i do about it.

• Hy
      26th of Dec, 2009
    computer - It's been paid off
    Blue Hippo
    California

It's been paid off and i have not gotten my item yet and i call and call and they tell me wait it's on the list for shipping and that's about all they tell me and now there phone is off.

26th of Jul, 2010
    computer - debit from my account for 19.95
    INT*INTELIUS CM
    Bossier City
    Louisiana

You have debited my account without authorization and it has been reported. I did not contract with you for anything. I d o not even know what you are much less how you got ahold of my account. Please stop this immediately.
    M. Dillard