Courts Singapore — staff reluctant to serve customer
Lot one courts
8th jan 2017
My elderly parents happy to receive a small voucher from his son to purchase a clothihg iron.
To my dad dismay, no one seems to be bothered approaching him for assistance.
When he himself try to ask the staff, he was shunned in a manner that he wasn't in charge of that particular range. He just simply point'you go there' manner.
As an old folk, whom doesn't really knows well in a way of using voucher, top up etc... No one even seems to help. He truthfully claimed staff just simply look and mind on other things.
Just imagine if any one of you had parents suffered similar fate!
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - totally screwed up my order 
- Courts Singapore - bad service attitude from salesman 
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan 
- Courts Singapore - acer computer 
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice 92360288917)
- Courts Singapore - service 
- Courts Singapore - hitachi washer
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement
- Courts Singapore - delivery of refrigerator