The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Courts Singapore — bad service attitude from salesman
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 18/03/2012, I went to courts @ jurong point as I am interested to install a tv in my room. I went into the store and take a look by myself. Then, a salesman approach me and ask me what I wanted to look for. I replied to him that I need a television.
Firstly, he introduced to me a 32" lcd television, which was worth around s$500. Then, I kept silent as I was thinking of something.
Next, he introduced to me another television, which is the same size, and without teletext, worth around s$300. I told him that I do not want a television without teletext as I wanted to see the tv guide and using teletext is more convenient than referring to other sources. He replied to me, with an unhappy manner, that nowadays people check informations that is related to tv using hand phones, and not teletext.
He said that if I need a television with teletext, I would need to pay more money and he asked me whether I have money to pay for it. I felt very furious and embarrassed and walked out of the store immediately. I think he look down on me that I cannot afford it.
In my house, I have a lot of electronic appliances that was brought from courts and I paid the full amount at once, and I had never requested to pay by instalment.
What is this attitude? A salesman should not have such attitude. I would never go to the store again. I would like to urge courts to provide better customer service to others.
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - totally screwed up my order
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan
- Courts Singapore - acer computer
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - unsatisfactory customer service
- Courts Singapore - microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice 92360288917)
- Courts Singapore - service
- Courts Singapore - hitachi washer
- Courts Singapore - courts online order
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement