Courts Singapore / delivery

Singapore, Singapore

I order a washing machine for my 66 yrs old mum from Courts Amk. It was promise by your sales executive that the delivery man will help to bring the old washing machine outside the house corridor so that the town council will help dispose.

My mum was alone when the delivery man came. After installation, the delivery man refuse to bring the old washing out as he claim not his job.

Ok well. So your delivery guy expect a 66 yrs old woman to carry out herself??? Or is it really not his scope of work and the sales person lied? YOUR COMPANY COURTS did not fulfill what was agreed and Is Courts going to answer if my mum is to trip and fell while carrying the old washing machine out?

Fyi i am very angry. Pls take back the new washing machine and my family and i will not buy from Courts ever again. Pls call me to arrange the timing to collect back.

Courts Singapore

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2018

Hi Bernard Lin,

Thank you for contacting COURTS.

Please accept our utmost apology for the unpleasant experience you have encountered and we understand that it is definitely unacceptable.

For us to assist you further, we need the 12 digit Tax Invoice number.

We shall await for your kind response. Thank you.

• Updated by Bernard Lin, Oct 23, 2018

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Oct 24, 2018

Hi Bernard Lin,

Thank you for taking in our call and confirming that everything is settled and there is no further action needed from your end.

We want to apologise again on the inconvenience you have encountered and rest assured that we'll strive harder to provide better service to our valued customer like you.

Should you need further assistance please feel free to contact us again. Thank you and have a great day ahead.

• Updated by Bernard Lin, Oct 24, 2018

Hi,

Yes its is settled as i had went down to assist to carry out the old washing machine. I have appointment with the town council on the disposal and i cant be making town council people making a waste trip. My mum says its ok, everythg settled and so well...

Appreciated your offer of sending someone down to assist after the complains but its ok. Next time(if any, maybe not ) i will make sure i will ask the sales person to key in the disposal as promise in the invoice to avoid any more unpleasant events.

Thanks

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Oct 24, 2018

Hi Bernard Lin,

Thank you for the acknowledgement on the above confirmation.

We are glad to have assisted you on your concern and we appreciate your valuable feedback.

Should you need assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us again. Thank you and have a great night.

Be