[Resolved] Couponcabin.com — coupon did not work as guaranteed
April 9, 2014. Was promised a coupon to 6PM.COM for 10% would work through 11:59 PM on this day. "We promise our coupons will work...we guarantee our coupons will work" Blah blah. Did not work! Kept getting error message from 6PM that the coupon was not valid for the user I was logged in as. Tried it several times. Then I got error message from couponcabin.com to the effect of "@#%@! We have blocked you because we have bogus sites trying to use our coupons... if you would like to escalate this... fill out this form." For Pete's sake, I'm just someone who went to this site because I thought I could save 10%, then became blocked like a criminal!! How RUDE! So much for promises of $25 if their coupons don't work and their "proof" that the coupon worked 'for them'!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Apr 10, 2014
I'm Scott Kluth, the CEO of CouponCabin.com. First, my apologies for your troubles with this coupon. I personally just tested our 6pm coupons and all seemed to work on my test orders. That said, we'd be happy to work with 6pm.com on your behalf to resolve this issue as well as fulfill our end of the $25 guarantee. Please just fill out the form found at the link below and we'll be happy to make this right for you.
Again, my apologies for the frustration here.
More Couponcabin.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague 
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons 
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable 
- CouponCabin - account deactivated 
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam 
- CouponCabin - account terminated without explanation
- CouponCabin - cash back
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - account status
- CouponCabin - closed account with unanswered questions 
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - things could have been handled differently