[Resolved] Couponcabin.com — avoid like a plague
Thought the coupons looked pretty good, but had to install a "coupon printer" to print the coupons. Did so with no problem. However, when returning to the coupon page to print coupons, I was instructed yet again to install the coupon printer. Even exited the browser and went back and tried yet again. You guessed it -- I was instructed to install the coupon printer I had already installed. I hate endless loops like this. Bogus! Uninstalled immediately. What's the point of a site like this if you can't actually print the coupons? I'm always suspicious of having to install weird programs to do things that you should be able to do already from your browser. This didn't cause any problems, but neither did it actually work. Waste of time.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Couponcabin.com Complaints & Reviews
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable
- CouponCabin - account deactivated
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam
- CouponCabin - they did not refund me and blocked my ip!!
- CouponCabin - account terminated without explanation
- Couponcabin.com - coupon did not work as guaranteed
- Coupon Cabin - customer relations
- CouponCabin - cash back
- CouponCabin - account status