[Resolved] CouponCabin / things could have been handled differently
I used couponcabin a lot and I would still recommend it. But I would advice everyone to go through their terms and conditions as they are very different from other cash back services. Like many other, I never read terms and conditions. So, ended up violating one which says account accessed from multiple devices. I have 5 devices at home and my all accounts (Facebook, google, ebates, etc.) are always signed in on them. I also signed in to couponcabin from all devices, so that it's convenient whenever I'm shopping. Little I knew that I'm violating their terms and conditions. I would have appreciated that they had a pop up window system which warns the customer that they are in violation of the terms but no. You just receive a mail that your account has been removed. I'm happy that they gave me my cash back. But would appreciate if they can make some changes so that the customers know beforehand if they are violating anything because 99% of them don't go through terms and conditions.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Dec 27, 2017
CouponCabin has very few rules and the rules we do have are in place to make sure we can pay as much cash back as possible; it’s how we’re able to offer such great deals that you can’t find anywhere else. In addition, we make sure these few rules are prominently highlighted across the site when using our cash back program. That said, when accounts are identified as trying to get around these rules, we have no choice but to close those accounts.
More CouponCabin Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague 
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons 
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable 
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam 
- CouponCabin - they did not refund me and blocked my ip!! 
- CouponCabin - cash back scam
- CouponCabin - friend referral leading to his account deactivated
- CouponCabin - theft scam company
- CouponCabin - couponcabin
- CouponCabin - revoked cash back/ horrible service