CouponCabin / closed account with unanswered questions

My account was closed due to violating the terms and conditions. After several emails asking what I did exactly, I was told another account on the same IP address redeemed offers for New Members only. I explained I'm on a network at work with over 200 employees so of course it's possible someone else redeemed an offer. Still no resolution, I expect my account to be reinstated.

• CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2017

CouponCabin has very few rules and the rules we do have are in place to make sure we can pay as much cash back as possible; it’s how we’re able to offer such great deals that you can’t find anywhere else. In addition, we make sure these few rules are prominently highlighted across the site when using our cash back program. That said, when accounts are identified as trying to get around these rules, we have no choice but to close those accounts.

• Updated by JD2925, Oct 09, 2017

How about issuing a reply that actually addresses my specific complaint? I've provided enough context. Why was my account closed when I wasn't the one that created the other account?

Jd
Oct 09, 2017

Comments

Nov 27, 2017

CouponCabin has been stealing cashback from their customers. They do not have legitimate excuses and that is why they can only copy and paste a general response that does not speak to any specific contexts and questions.