[Resolved] CouponCabinblocked account/ failure to pay

I opened my account a few months ago, I do online shopping a lot! And I was using EBATES for five years and everything was just fine and very smooth. Now I feel so regret that I switch to Coupon Cabin. I live with my husband and we also have a roommate live in the same household. I recommend coupon cabin for all of them, my husband was trying to get a member only deal and he couldn't get it all the time so he contacted customer service. You know what they do? Coupon cabin told him one household can only claim one member only deal, and we get it for sure, we'll keep that in mind! And after his inquiry, Coupon cabin just blocked all of our accounts!

I shopped a lot, and now they can just block my account without paying me almost two hundred dollars and also trick me to shop on some of their partner websites, promised me to give me large cash back to shop on those websites and never pay me that money. This is illegal !! I could earn all my cashback for these months using ebates and never have a problem. if they can not fix this problem, I'll report them to BBB.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Alicia 9258, Mar 17, 2018

And after I contacted them, this is their reply:

Our system has identified your account as severely violating the terms and conditions for CouponCabin’s Cash Back program and consequently it has been deactivated. Any cash back in such accounts has not been validly earned pursuant to the terms and conditions that you agreed to on Oct. 23, 2017 at 11:29 a.m.

They just block your account before the first pay period and never pay your cash back, What a "SMART" company. They just trick you like you are an idiot.

• CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Apr 06, 2018

CouponCabin has very few rules and the rules we do have are in place to make sure we can pay as much cash back as possible; it’s how we’re able to offer such great deals that you can’t find anywhere else. In addition, we make sure these few rules are prominently highlighted across the site when using our cash back program. That said, when accounts are identified as trying to get around these rules, we have no choice but to close those accounts.

Al
Mar 17, 2018

Comments

•   Apr 04, 2018

This definitely seems like their M.O. ~ very unethical company!