Countrywide Timeshares / Time share sales scam

1 1710 Macarthur RdWhitehall, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 685 6416

SCAM, LIES, MEET NEW PEOPLE. Once you give them your money you never can contact anyone you trusted. Keep getting the new person to tell you more lies. If you enjoy losing $1350 of your hard earned money use them!!! I am actually starting to think I am getting my moneys worth. They are bringing out my heart to get the truth out. I am actually enjoying getting pissed of at this company and letting the public to BEWARE of this SCAM COMPANY! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER trust anyone at this company. If you do get a call make your you tell them yes and string them along thinking they have another sucker and when it is time to pay them just laugh at them and say SUCKER!!! I read what Lance Bachelder wrote and that is one for him! I would love them to hear that because they will NEVER hear the end of me. It would be cheaper for them to send me my money back to shut me up.

You have heard the truth from me and you always will. DON'T BE STUPID like me! I am an IDIOT and you can be the next victim writing here if you send them a penny! BEWARE and please when they reach you string them along as you are the next pigeon and say SUCKER right back to them when you know you got them good! E mail me at floydpink1037@mail.com or call me at [protected] if you actually believe them and I will set you straight. What a joke this company is. If you fall to them after you read this I know a pretty good mental hospital upstate New York I can get you in at a pretty good price. BEWARE!!!

Comments

• La
      19th of Jun, 2008

Thank you all for e mailing me and telling me you are glad you read my warnings. I wish oneone wrote the truth before I was suckered. Any questions at all feel free to e mail me. floydpink1037@mail.com

• La
      24th of Jun, 2008

Hello everyone following my journey. It is Tuesday 6/24/08. I just got home from work and called my credit card company and my refund hit! I was returned all $1350. It was quite the road to recovery and I am happy it is over. Thank you Jennifer for being the first honest person I met in your company and I will vote for you to be president of the company. I hope they keep you because you followed through with your word and thank you for your efforts. I am sorry about your lose as well.

I see someone called me out saying how good the company is and congrats to you for selling your timeshare. The thing was I wasn't even interested in selling my timeshare and I was told they had a buyer and that is what was wrong with the way I was treated.

If anyone is told that their timeshare is sold becareful that is all. Tell them you will double their fee if they sell it first and you pay them after it is sold. Take their cut before then send you your final check if they will not go for that you are buying an advertising fee and nothing more. You are buying an advertising fee and it was dishonest in telling me it was sold and all the people that were in on it is the scary thing. Just do your research before you do anything.

Thank you again for your honesty and coming through for me. Signing off. Lance Bachelder

• Ei
      11th of Jul, 2008

I have been suckered into this scam and I have tried to contact them for weeks and I have gotten the run around, and screening of my name . I was told they had a buyer for my timeshare for 38, 000 and that I needed to sign on so that they could get this buyer for me, I was naturally excited because I have wanted to sell these timeshares ever since becoming a widow 2 years ago. They rushed me to fax them info, and promised me that the credit card amount would go directly to escrow and not be charged to my credit card, and I felt safe, until a few days later it appeared on my statement as being charged. I have not been able to talk to anyone about this, They refuse to call me back and everyone seems to be out of the office when I call, the receptionist has even hung up on Me. I of course called her back & told her never to do that to me again, I am a paying customer. You said Jennifer helped you, I have tried to talk to her, but they screen my calls and always say she is not in or shes on the phone or in the bathroom, whatever, I have begged them to return my calls, I want to cancel this contract because they have lied and misreprested me in the deal, I believe there is no buyer for my timeshares. What recourse do I have if I can't talk to anyone? I threatened the receptionist with saying I was going to call the attorney General of Pa. to get some results. Please if you have any advise to give me let me know, as I am on a fixed income and a retired widow so I am short on funds, and 1395 is a lot of money for me. Thank you Eileen Burgin

• Ti
      12th of Jul, 2008

Hi, meet another STUPID IDIOT - me !

I bought my timeshare from point To Point Destinations in Vancouver, BC. I'll refrain from any slanderous comments but FACTS can speak louder even if they are wispered. I published the facts that i found out AFTERi bought my timeshare. It is a shame i discovered it all AFTER the purchase, not before. So if anyone can read, before you buy any timeshare, CHECK THE FACTS! I posted the facts about my experience here:

www.TimeshareRevealed.com

• Ot
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Thank you so much for having the courage to let someone know about this scam of timeshare sale. I received a call and was excited because I do have my timeshare on the market, but I have sold other property and right awaay I thought something was wrong. I put the company name on the internet and that is when I learned this is a scam Thanks again

• Ca
      16th of Sep, 2008

I too was suckered into this scam by them telling me they had my timshare sold for almost double what I paid for it and of course they won't return mu phone calls, so suggest we get a Class Action Suit going against the ###s. Another one to beware of is Vacation Property Services a guy named Jonathan Terrelli sold me the same line of BS, so have advertised my timeshare twice and only given them money and not received a dime. I am sure there is a lawyer out there that would love to get his hands on this. Carol Clark Polchenko

• Sh
      20th of Sep, 2008
    Countrywide Timeshares - Timehsare sales
    Whitehall

I was told they had 3 offers on our property. We haven't heard anything from them told me they were doing a title search and would be getting a check in about a month. Had someone else get on line to confirm everything. I also put right on the document that we signed not to be OK if it isn't sold before I signed it.
    They need to be looked into because they have done this alot and need to pay back for lying!!!

• Lo
      15th of Oct, 2008

Vacation Property Services -- the entire company -- is a den of thieves. Gedeon Tirado left numerous urgent-sounding messages on my voice mail. When I finally called him, he announced that he had buyers for my timeshare (a weekly at a lake in Iowa). He claimed that Vacation Property Services had sent them on a week's vacation to my property, and they wanted to buy. The "buyers, " he said, had offered $15, 000. "You could counter-offer, but I wouldn't. That might scare them off." He told me I'd incur no costs except for deed and title, for $702.

He transferred me to the Verification Department for that damning taped recording, during which the woman never once mentioned advertising. A week later, I received an "Advertisement Confirmation" letter, not the "Welcome Packet" the woman had mentioned. At the bottom, I saw my $702 had gone for "advertising." And my time to respond and cancel? The day before I received the letter.

I immediately took the matter up with Discover, who gave me a temporary credit but then reversed it when VPS provided "documentation, " including the script the phony Verification Department employee never followed. I sent them the notes of my conversations with Gedeon, along with a copy of a five-page letter I wrote to the Economic Crimes Division of the Florida Attorney General's office, which had been investigating VPS for these deceptive practices.

James Caudill of VPS called a few days later, saying that the Attorney General's office had contacted Frank Perry, the president of VPS. Mr. Caudill said he "had" me on tape, offered me a $100 credit and additional advertising, and said he could put me in touch with buyers. I asked him if he was insane. "Why would I need advertising when Gedeon told me he'd sold the property? And he never mentioned advertising. I work for an ad agency. Don't you think I would have noticed if someone had mentioned advertising?" He couldn't have cared less.

In a recent letter, the Attorney General's office told me they'd closed their investigation but forwarded my letter to VPS, who "may or may not" take action. So, the crooks are the ones who get to decide whether they'll keep my money? Again, insane.

This has gone far beyond the measly $700. These people have no principles, morals or consciences. They don't deserve to do business anywhere! And if I can stop them, I will. If that means hiring an attorney to pursue a class-action suit, I will.

Lori Towne

• Ti
      20th of Jun, 2009

Hi there, I also bought a timeshare from Point to Point in Vancouver and boy what a mistake that was! It is nothing like they explaned it as. I have joined a group of people that are suing them and have a great lawyer. If anyone would like to join in on the case please email me and we can talk. I would love to hear from you. timesharereturn@gmail.com