Countrywide Timeshares / Time share sales scam
SCAM, LIES, MEET NEW PEOPLE. Once you give them your money you never can contact anyone you trusted. Keep getting the new person to tell you more lies. If you enjoy losing $1350 of your hard earned money use them!!! I am actually starting to think I am getting my moneys worth. They are bringing out my heart to get the truth out. I am actually enjoying getting pissed of at this company and letting the public to BEWARE of this SCAM COMPANY! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER trust anyone at this company. If you do get a call make your you tell them yes and string them along thinking they have another sucker and when it is time to pay them just laugh at them and say SUCKER!!! I read what Lance Bachelder wrote and that is one for him! I would love them to hear that because they will NEVER hear the end of me. It would be cheaper for them to send me my money back to shut me up.
You have heard the truth from me and you always will. DON'T BE STUPID like me! I am an IDIOT and you can be the next victim writing here if you send them a penny! BEWARE and please when they reach you string them along as you are the next pigeon and say SUCKER right back to them when you know you got them good! E mail me at email@example.com or call me at [protected] if you actually believe them and I will set you straight. What a joke this company is. If you fall to them after you read this I know a pretty good mental hospital upstate New York I can get you in at a pretty good price. BEWARE!!!
More Countrywide Timeshares Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - cash advance transaction
- Bank Of America Corporation - online fraud by money
- Bank Of America Corporation - mishandling of fraudulent online purchase claim
- BOA Property Claims - holding twia claim funds
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking