Countrywide Timeshare / Fraud
These people are ripoff artisits. They call from another listing on your property anc claim to have sold it. They need a retainer for the SALE and they fax you a "Modified contract"
which doesn't even list the correct address (Whitehall PA) and when you get the Paperwork to mail back, it is just a listing and you can't get your money back because they waited until after the 10 day return peroid before they sent the paperwork.
THIS IS FRAUD!!! Hang up on them. I know that you like me, really want to sell your timeshare but THESE PEOPLE are a BIG rip off. They will not answer phone or email or mail after the 10 days.
More Countrywide Timeshare Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - line of credit negative credit bureau reporting when mailing stalled 4 weeks
- Bank of America - debit card stolen
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank of america doesn't care about customer service in their branches anymore. 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud dispute on credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - holding funds