Country clubpolt cheating by country club abudhabi

Hi I have membership of country club Abu dhabi on 14-07-2014 membership # CVAUH82CLUB30MU82. I purchased a plot in country club townships . One employee of country club Mr. Binu Bruno cheated me. After that he convinced me for a plot in Varna bhoomi Sholayur at Palakkad. He called me everyday for payment. I paid the amount. We saw the plot but its totally different as they told. The plot were in Hill area and its not transferable land. We informed to cancel the processing but they are not ready to refund the money and they convince to take another plot in Hyderabad. Now 2 years finished till now registration not done. We have paid almost AED. 40, 000/- & Indian Rs.60, 000/- for registration fee. Now we following up with Mr. Akbar Syed not giving proper reply. He always telling calling back but not replying properly. We requested to refund the money, but no response till now.

We started this plot payment process on 08-01-2015

We lost the faith with country club Abu Dhabi and need the money return back.

SKV
membership # CVAUH82CLUB30MU82
ABU DHABI

• Updated by Skv006, Jan 14, 2017

Plot cheating by country club Abu Dhabi

Sk
Jan 12, 2017

Comments

• Ho
      Mar 27, 2017

Dear
    I am also country club member and cheated same way. I paid money for VARNA BHOOMI project in 2016 and no response received till now .
    Many mails sent to country club. No response received. as you said, the land is non transferrable and falling in EFL category.

• Pr
      Sep 03, 2017

HI all,
    Do let me also know the complaint center so that all the people can complain together. They are in Dubai cheating everyone which earning hard for a daily leaving.

Regards,