Country club / fraudulent commitment by country club agent to become member

Mumbai, India

My membership no is - CCMU69TCLUB54899 and I belong to Mumbai .
Salesmen of country club made false claim to become me a member. He claimed that Thane Branch of Country Club has many Indoor games & all festivals are celebrated at their convention hall in Thane. Post I paid membership fees & visited Thane Branch, I found that it was only gymnasium & there was no indoor games facility & convention hall for arranging parties for festivals etc. Only a gymnasium is of no use to me & immediately I mailed to Country Club for refund, but since past 6 months I have not got any response from them.
Country Club is a fraudulent company who do not want to serve anything to its members, once they are able to fool them & collect membership fees. When I contacted salesman, he spoke with me very rudely & told me they won’t refund my fees.
With the lower membership fees than what they collected from me, they also gave 5 years holidays to my friend.
While I have sent various e mails to Country Club, they are not accepting the fraud done by their agents & not refunding my money.
I am awaiting for refund of my membership fees for the past 6 months.
Thanks & regards