Cougarlife.com / Not worth the money, not worth the time
The site charges the same price as premier dating site like Match.com and Jdate, but the quality is crap, and here's why:
1) Spam: There are probably more profiles that are porn spam than real people. There is a report button, and customer service told me they are actively monitoring, however, people I've reported over a week ago are still on.
2) Selection: There isn't a large selection to choose from. Most of the profiles of the women have only a picture and not a single sentence written by them. I suspect they are spam, but who knows.
3) No chat: Websites that charge $40/month have chat. This website does not. Chat worked well from me on other dating websites - In fact it works better than sending inbox messages.
4) False "Online" indicator: Every profile says the member is online. How can ALL members all be online ALL the time? This is probably done to give users the illusion that other users are active when in fact the website is doing very poorly. Customer service told me it's a glitch that they're trying to fix, but how long does it take to fix a small problem?
Many small business starting out on the web use fake profiles to get the website going. When I first joined I got a few messages from other "users" who were saying hello and asking me to tell them about myself saying if they like it they will respond. In other words, don't expect a response. It had all the markings of such in-house created profiles "welcoming" me to the site...
And now to the most outrageous one..
5) While on the phone with customer service discussing all the above, the rep said, "I'm looking through your inbox and it seems like you've been getting messages from real members". I was not asked for my permission to go through my e-mails. Clearly they don't respect their users' privacy.
Bottom line: Not worth the money. Not worth the time.
More Cougarlife.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cougarlife.com - Boooo!!!!! 
- Cougarlife.com - Billed after cancellation 
- Cougarlife.com - Scam 
- Cougarlife.com - I really would like to permanently delete my cougar life.com account
- www. Cougarlife.com - gives cougars a bad name 
- CougarLife - scam the entire site
- CougarLife - cougar life customer service
- Cougarlife.com - don't waste your money
- Cougarlife.com - profile blocked for no reason
- Cougarlife.com - Biggest waste of time!