Costcutters / bad haircut

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I decided to donate my hair and get it layered. The beautician (who I had a problem with before) cut my hair two and a half inches shorter than I told her to and proceeded to cut an extra inch off to "even it up." I specifically asked at the beginning of the appointment that it be cut so that I could put it into a pony tail. Well, guess what? No ponytail for me. She told me that she had cut it so that I could still do things with my hair. What? Brush it? That's all I can do!

This past June, the same woman had styled my hair. She didn't do at all what I had wanted her to, taken an additional two hours to do it, and nearly made me late for my graduation and I was supposed to be earlier since I was the Valedictorian!

When she said my name, I should have turned around and walked out and gone elsewhere, but I gave her a chance.

Cost Cutters should really check into their employees. I realize there are some really great syltists out there, but the ones I've been seeing lately make me wonder if they let anyone with thumbs get a job there.

Comments

• Dm
      27th of Nov, 2009

Perhaps the next time you go in do not let that stylist cut your hair. The first time was on her, the other times it was on you.