Costcutters / bad haircut
I decided to donate my hair and get it layered. The beautician (who I had a problem with before) cut my hair two and a half inches shorter than I told her to and proceeded to cut an extra inch off to "even it up." I specifically asked at the beginning of the appointment that it be cut so that I could put it into a pony tail. Well, guess what? No ponytail for me. She told me that she had cut it so that I could still do things with my hair. What? Brush it? That's all I can do!
This past June, the same woman had styled my hair. She didn't do at all what I had wanted her to, taken an additional two hours to do it, and nearly made me late for my graduation and I was supposed to be earlier since I was the Valedictorian!
When she said my name, I should have turned around and walked out and gone elsewhere, but I gave her a chance.
Cost Cutters should really check into their employees. I realize there are some really great syltists out there, but the ones I've been seeing lately make me wonder if they let anyone with thumbs get a job there.
More Costcutters Complaints & Reviews
- Cost Cutters - customer service 
- Cost Cutters - poor customer service 
- Cost Cutters Hair Salon - employment 
- Cost Cutters - cut/style 
- Cost Cutters - haircut 
- Cost Cutters Salons / Regis Corporation - eyebrows
- Cost Cutters - haircut and eyebrows
- Cost Cutters Salons - firing my hairstylist
- Cost Cutters - gift cards
- Cost Cutters - service and customer service