Costco Wholesale Corporationks chicken tortilla soup

Hello,

A few weeks ago I purchased the 2 pack of the KS Chicken Tortilla soup, Best Used By 08/09/17, 59BP18235 2A2 04117 07:11, from the Riverpark Costco in Fresno. When I opened the cardboard package that holds the two containers together, I noticed that the top of one of the containers was puffed and swollen like it was full of gas. It wasn't too swollen but swollen enough that I decided not to eat it. I checked the lot codes on the bottoms of both of the containers and they were the same. Since I really like this product, I decided to take my chances and eat the soup that was in the container that was not swollen. Luckily nothing happened.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fresno, CAI decided to keep the swollen container longer in the refrigerator just to see what would happen. I just checked it today and the top of the container was even more swollen and looked like it was going to burst. I took it to the kitchen sink and carefully cut the plastic seal to release the gas. I smelled it but did not notice any odor which surprised me because based on the amount of swelling, I would have thought it would have smelt really bad.
I just thought you should know. I would like a refund for the item please.
Regards,