Costco Wholesale Corporation / kirkland kid's gummy vitamins
I purchased your store brand kid's gummy vitamins and I am really disappointed and will be return due to the fact that they have corn syrup. They have so many extras in them that are horrible for kids and people in general. Is there someone else I need to reach about this? As a consumer I would really love a company to take initiative and correct the ingredients so this is actually a good choice for a multi vitamin.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - simply purrfect kitty litter is an extremely poor imitation of litter purrfect.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - complaint against store manager eric at the citrus heights california store
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel/Skin burnt after use
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - refresh skin therapy fruit acid 15% gel peel
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - citibank card