[Resolved] Costco Wholesale Corporation / hp all in one computer issue
I purchased the HP 23" ALL in one computer from Costco and have had nothing but problems.
I have returned it three times. Now it is not working again and COSTCO will not provide a refund because it is NOW out of warranty.
In addition, I purchased this computer with at Costco AMEX which extended my warranty by one year.
None of this matters to COSTCO.
I have been a member for over 23 years.
When I asked the representative how much have I sent since becoming a member they said over $76k.
I would hate for COSTCO to loose me as a customer.
Please help me COSTCO.
Costco was excellent once I got to the right person. Thank you Costco.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart