Costco Wholesale Corporation — harry's organi tapioca pudding
I have eaten this product in the last year 3-4 times before.
Purchased this tapioca last Thursday. Ate some on Sunday and broke out with severe face rash next morning, on Monday, July 24. I didn't know what was wrong but it was red, hot, and bumpy.
Saw dermatologist, didn't know what it was. She prescribed a steriod face cream for the allergy and my insurance charged me $80.
I ate the tapioca again Wednesday night, July 26, and within an hour, my face got red, hot, flushed, I felt dizzy and got allergy problems again! I did some research on tapioca, and it's a root that makes cyanide. CYANIDE poisoning is red flushed face, bumps, allergic reaction and anaphylaxis.
It's possible that the company didn't cook this batch correctly and it's bad, or that I'm just now developing an allergy to it. Please investigate as this may need to be recalled.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart