Costco Wholesale Corporationharry's organi tapioca pudding

V Jul 28, 2017 Review updated:

I have eaten this product in the last year 3-4 times before.
Purchased this tapioca last Thursday. Ate some on Sunday and broke out with severe face rash next morning, on Monday, July 24. I didn't know what was wrong but it was red, hot, and bumpy.
Saw dermatologist, didn't know what it was. She prescribed a steriod face cream for the allergy and my insurance charged me $80.
I ate the tapioca again Wednesday night, July 26, and within an hour, my face got red, hot, flushed, I felt dizzy and got allergy problems again! I did some research on tapioca, and it's a root that makes cyanide. CYANIDE poisoning is red flushed face, bumps, allergic reaction and anaphylaxis.
It's possible that the company didn't cook this batch correctly and it's bad, or that I'm just now developing an allergy to it. Please investigate as this may need to be recalled.

• S
      Oct 17, 2018

When Cost Co has Harry's tapioca pudding in stock, we consume two tubs a week and have never had any reaction to it even though I have a history of allergy.

The problem with Harry's tapioca pudding is that Cost Co doesn't support it with free samples and info on calories, low fat, etc. so few people are aware how good it is.